Thoughts on the New Look



 

It's been some time since I've been involved in a rebrand, and honestly, this is the first time I've done my own. It's more exciting when it's yours. My new business cards showed up this week and I was actually giddy over the embossing (hit me up and I'll send you a lovely embossed business card). 

If feels like I'm a grown up agent now, as if the last four years have somehow been practice. But real estate is always practice. You're always learning, always seeing something new that you haven't seen before, because every transaction is unique. Every client is unique. Every relationship is unique. And now my brand is unique. I hope you like it and that you have a chance to understand the phrase "New look, same 5-star service." It will always be 5-star service. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for Spring Market

Who am I and Why am I Here?